~♥~ I'm rebatching my last Avocado oil soap recipe because it turned out too drying for most people. I added more oil and some Aloe extract. I found that even after I rebatched it is still very drying. To many fruit oils I'm guessing. I think that because I used so much unrefined Avocado oil the AHA in the oil are very strong. I still like this soap but now I can only use it on my face once or twice a week instead of everyday. It does short order to acne though I found and really exfoliates very well. I will however go back to the drawing board on this one . So that I can have a facial soap that works for everyday. Once I have a good one I'll do another video on Avocado Oil soap. I'm thinking of making it the main oil in an acne soap with tea tree and eucalyptus. It would work great as long as a smaller amount is used so it doesn't irritate already inflamed skin. Anyway, check it out and let me know what you think! ;0) ~♥~ Happy Soaping Everyone! ~♥~
Monday, August 1, 2011
Rebatching Avocado Soap
Labels:
Avocado,
Rebatching
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment